Accredited Parenting Facilitator
This training course covers the necessary skills and materials to deliver our Fun and Families or Living with Teenagers group work programmes for parents or carers who are experiencing difficulty in managing their child's behaviour.
This course is ideal for practitioners and staff working with families that want to develop group work skills and deliver effective evidence-based parenting programmes.
- Awareness and understanding of the accreditation process and the criteria for achievement.
- Understanding of the values and approaches underpinning the Centre’s parenting programmes and how to put these into practice.
- Awareness and understanding of the barriers to participation for parents and practical solutions / anti-discriminatory practice needed to overcome these.
- Awareness and understanding of the theoretical basis (Social Learning Theory and Cognitive Behavioural Theory) and the practical application of this within the programme.
- Awareness and understanding of the group work process and identification of the skills needed to be an effective facilitator.
- Knowledge and understanding of the objectives, content and process of the 7-week group work programme.
For further details or to be added to our waiting list, please contact us on (0116) 2234 254 or via email@example.com
The Centre for Fun and Families is proud to have trained attendees from the following organisations:
This was an excellent course, it was good hearing everyone else's views/opinions.
Excellent and informed delivery enjoyed modelling the activities.
Fantastic trainers, brilliant approach, pitched very well at group, kept things real. Reminded me why I love this style of training.