Grounded Facilitator Training
This training course covers the necessary skills and materials to deliver our Grounded group for young people who are experiencing conflict with adults. Grounded groups help assist young people gain a better understanding of their behaviour and offers them skills / methods to change the behaviours that they choose to change.
This course is ideal for practitioners and staff working with teenagers that want to develop group work skills and deliver effective evidence-based group work programmes.
- Increase awareness of how to engage young people in the programme and address anti-discriminatory practice issues.
- Experience and evaluate key activities of the programme or one-to-one work.
- Knowledge of essential issues around family / young people, recruitment, publicity and engagement.
- Knowledge of the objectives and programme of each Grounded session which is designed to reduce the risk of family breakdown, possible Local Authority Accommodation, offending behaviour and school exclusion.
- An opportunity to consider adolescent needs and concerns. In addition, to look at ways to support young people to find their own solutions to the conflicts occurring in their lives.
The Centre for Fun and Families is proud to have trained attendees from the following organisations:
Found the course very useful especially group work, role play, discussions makes you listen to others from different place of work. Grounded 1 Day Training Participant
Really enjoyed today – putting practical games into the session made it even more informative – Thank you! Grounded 1 Day Training Participant
|Dates & Times||Venue / Location|
|Thurs 19th May 2016|
9.30 – 16.30
|177/179 Narborough Road,Leicester,LE3 0PE|