Since its formation the Centre has remained committed to its original values. We aim to keep these integral in our work, and in our professional relationships with colleagues, partners and those who use our services.
- Help families to recapture family life as a fun experience.
- Empower families by building on their strengths.
- Deliver services through a motivated, trained, capable and supported workforce.
- Work collaboratively with families, our staff and partner agencies.
- Be innovative and look to adapt to changing needs by listening to the voice of the families with whom our programmes work.
- Value diversity in the service and the community; treat everyone fairly and with respect, provide varying solutions for different needs and expectations, challenge prejudice and discrimination.